Followers

Ads by google

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Ways to Say Goodnight

Ways to Say Goodnight

How you wish somebody goodnight can make a lot of difference to that person. So read the following article for some innovative ways on saying goodnight.

After a tiring day at work, followed by cooking for the kids and spending some time with them, you go to bed, feeling exhausted and sapped of energy. Just before you are about to go to sleep, when you get a good night kiss on the forehead or a warm 'sleep well' wish, doesn't the tiredness go away, at least for a little while? A simple good night message can make someone feel cared for.

If you want to go the creative way, you could record a good night message and play it for your loved one or better yet, surprise your partner with cookies and coffee and a romantic or
funny
good night message tagged to the mug. Or you and your partner could decide that you would be wishing each other good night in a different way every night, possibly in a different language every time or in other innovative ways. Here is a compilation of some creative and sweet ways to say good night.
                   good night in different languages
 
✉ Say good night in a foreign language

Spanish - Buenas noches
German - Gute nacht
Hindi - Shubh ratri
Japanese - Oyasuminasai
French - Bonne nuit

✉ Buonanotte e sogni d'oro il mio amore bellissimo. (Italian - Good night and sweet dreams my beautiful love)
✉ Hasta la vista... Good night baby. (Spanish - Good-bye/See you later)
✉ May angels look over you when you sleep. Good night, my dear.
✉ Daddy loves you, Mommy loves you, Grandpa loves you, Grandma loves you. You are God's blessing to us. Good night sweetheart!
✉ I love you so much! Good night, baby... Sweet Dreams!
✉ As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Good night and sweet dreams!
✉ Wash your face and wash your feet!
Now it's time to fall asleep.
Your eyes are weak and mouth can't speak.
So hope this night shall be nice and sweet.
Good night, sweetie!
✉ May the moon dim its light, may the breeze blow softly, may the flower blossom silently, and may the earth spin gently, as my little one is going to sleep. Good night, baby.
✉ Hey you!
Yes you, the cute one reading this text
Are you asleep?
Just wanted to say, 'Good night and sweet dreams!'
✉ Good night. God bless you always. Sweet dreams, see you in the morning. 
                        good night message with a dessert served
♥ Good night my dear. May the woman in your dreams be as amazing as the one next to you.
♥ Everyday, I love you more than yesterday. Good night and sweet dreams, honey!
♥ I'm the luckiest guy/girl in the world to have you by my side. Good night my love, see you in my dreams!
♥ Here, a good night kiss just for you!
♥ Dream of me. Good night, darling.
♥ I don't have time to hate people who hate me.
Because, I'm too busy in loving people who love me! Good night, my love and sweet dreams!
♥ The thought of being with you tomorrow is what helps me to go through today. Good night, my love. Sweet dreams!
♥ Can't wait to be in your arms again. Good night, my love.
♥ Hold me close, hug me tight. I love you. Good night!
                            see you in my dreams message   
☻ Nighty night, sleep tight, and don't let those bed bugs bite.
☻ One day I shall rule the world! Until then, I am going to bed. Good night :) Sweet dreams!
☻ The candles cannot burn without the light. The moon cannot shine without the night, then how can I sleep without wishing you good night!
☻ Twinkle twinkle little star, sweet dreams to my hottest superstar. Good night, honey.
☻ On behalf of Nashville, here's a good night kiss.
☻ Give your body some rest, sleep tight. Good night.
☻ I hope you wake up tomorrow (wink). Good night.
☻ Dear valued customer, your sleeping service has been activated. Now enjoy unlimited sweet dreams and have a good night's sleep.
☻ Sweet sight, good night! Think of me day and night.
☻ Good night my devil! Dream about me and not that guy you were staring at in the coffee shop today!
                    
                        


good night stars, air and noises   

★ The day is over, the night has come. Today is gone, what's done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Sleep well, sleep tight.
★ Tiny stars, shining bright, it's time for me to say good night. So, close your eyes and snuggle up tight. I'm wishing you sweet dreams tonight.
★ Touch your heart;
Close your eyes;
Make a wish and say good night!
★ Wait, don't sleep, let me pray.
Dear God, please let my friend have sweet dreams.
Good night, bestie.
★ Here's wishing you a happy journey into a beautiful world of dreams. You are my last thought before I sleep. Good night.

These were some good ways to say good night to your partner, friends, and kids. Remember to keep the message simple so as to convey your feelings precisely. Write something on your own, compose something poetic, use a different language, or pick one of these messages, and wish your loved ones a sweet good night; in the most innovative way that you can think of. By the way, if it's your sleep time already, here's wishing you a good night's sleep.

No comments:

MOST RECENT

People Who Aren’t Serious About Life Understand Life Better

Life is a serious business! Or is it? Life is beautiful, amazing, majestic, short, and we only get one. Just because someone doesn’t take t...